TO RECEIVE FREE AUTHOR REVIEW COPIES PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW
1. What are you currently working on?I'm currently writing book 3 in the Fox Brothers Trilogy. I'm also working on Exclusive books for my website.
My tentative release dates
Someday At Christmas - Dec 2017
Cove Garden - March 2018
Balls To The Walls - May 2018
Scarlet Fever - March 2018
2. When do you think you will release another book? March 2018
3. How many books will you release this year?I have released 4 books last year. I will probably release 4-5 in 2018.
4. Will there be another BallsTo The Walls book? I have no plans to write any BTTW books that center around Mason and Kari but I have been playing with some ideas featuring Jack Unger. I would really like to have a book about Jak Unger out by April 2018. Plus there is always the possibility of another RJ book in 2018.
5. Why do all your books end in cliffhangers? It's my personal style and the way I create. There's always more to the story just like there's more to life.
6. How long have you been a published author? I've been self-published in the Romance genre for 7 years.
7. Do you have any advice for aspiring writers?Keep writing and trust your instincts. There is an audience for all kinds of books. Patience and thick skin are needed in this wonderful world of writing. Read more than you write.
8. What is your personal style of writing? I write mostly in first person male perspective. I am most comfortable writing in this style. I love cliffhangers. I write them with reckless abandon.
9. What makes you different from other authors? I write whatever I want instead of following the trends. Some books are well received and others not so much but I write what speaks to me.