1. What are you currently working on?I'm currently writing book 3 in the Fox Brothers Trilogy. I'm also working on Exclusive books for my website.
My tentative release dates
Single & Ready -
(web series) Jan. 2019
Cove Garden - Feb. 2019
Badder Boss - March 2019
Balls To The Walls - May 2019
Scarlet Fever - April. 2019
2. When do you think you will release another book? Late Jan. 2019
3. How many books will you release in 2019?I have released 2 books this year. I will probably release 3-4 in 2019.
4. Will there be another BallsTo The Walls book? I have no plans to write any BTTW books that center around Mason and Kari but I have been playing with some ideas featuring Jack Unger. I would really like to have a book about Jak Unger out by April 2019. Plus there is always the possibility of another RJ book in 2019.
5. Why do all your books end in cliffhangers? It's my personal style and the way I create. There's always more to the story just like there's more to life.
6. How long have you been a published author? I've been self-published in the Romance genre for 7 years.
7. Do you have any advice for aspiring writers?Keep writing and trust your instincts. There is an audience for all kinds of books. Patience and thick skin are needed in this wonderful world of writing. Read more than you write.
8. What is your personal style of writing? I write mostly in first person male perspective. I am most comfortable writing in this style. I love cliffhangers. I write them with reckless abandon.
9. What makes you different from other authors? I write whatever I want instead of following the trends. I write what speaks to me.
10. What are you currently working on? I finished writing a web series entitled Single And Ready. It's on the YouTube Channel Swirl Network TV. Now I'm dividing my time writing books and screenplays.
TO RECEIVE FREE AUTHOR REVIEW COPIES PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW